Objective of terms and conditions
It is important for you and us to understand clearly that you are responsible for your application in the Glocal Teen Hero. This document sets out which responsibilities lies where. You accept the responsibility to bear well-being throughout and after the Glocal Teen Hero.
‘The applicant’ means the person who has applied to the Glocal Teen Hero. ‘GTH committee’ means the party responsible for organizing the Glocal Teen Hero. The contract means an agreement between the applicant and the GTH Committee. These terms and conditions shall form a part of the Contract.
Application and Enrollment
- The GTH Committee at its sole discretion agrees to you in making your application or nomination valid on basis of submission and review of online OR offline application forms.
- Any prospective applicant may be nominated to apply to the Glocal Teen Hero. Nomination means recommending the prospective applicant to apply to Glocal Teen Hero.
- The cancellation of the application can be made.
Amendments and Cancellation by participant
In case of the unfortunate circumstances that you have to cancel your application in the Glocal Teen Hero, the same should be advised to our GITC Committee by email.
Amendments and Cancellation by GTH Committee
The GTH Committee may cancel the application of the Participant if,
- He/she is not a teenager.
- He/ She is not a Nepali citizen.
- Any forged information/ documents have been submitted
- If the applicant is unresponsive or is not in line with the objectives of Glocal Teen Hero.
- In any case, the applicant is not liable to apply or participate due to the status of their legality.
Payment and Costs
Glocal Teen Hero is FUNDED. The applicants may not have to bear any costs relating to registration and others
- We do not accept liability for any damages or losses, personal injury or death caused by negligence or any unforeseen/ unfortunate circumstances or accidents.
- All the participants are required to abide by the guidelines and consent letter provided by them to the GTH Committee.
- Participants may be contacted to provide additional information and have their information verified.
- GTH Committee reserves the right to request and require additional information from applicant in order to have their nomination considered.
- All the applicants, by fact become GTH Alumni and they consent to put their efforts in making GTH Alumni active and going.
- This contract shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of Nepal and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nepali Courts.
- The applicant consents GTH Committee and its official partners to make film, video, photographic and sound recording for advertising and marketing purpose in the context of the production.
- If any applicant is found to have carried out activities that brings disrepute to Glocal Teen Hero, GTH committee, may, anytime take actions against him/her.
- All the applicants who are through to the next round, accept their role and recognition as Glocal’s 20 under 20, GTH Finalist and Glocal Teen Hero. The selection is upon the discretion of GTH Committee.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended, revised or updated by GTH Committee from time to time.