- Schooling at Vidya Sanskar School
- Won a world wide writing competition.
- Youngest documentary director form Nepal
- Studies A-levels at Chelsea International Academy.
- Made two documentaries one Dhartiputra and the other Sisters of Manohara.
- Dhartiputra – Screened in 9 Films Festival and also won 3 awards
- Student at Chelsea International Academy
- Initiation of Asha- The Extracted Hope
- Studies BBA at Kathmandu College of Management Nepal.
- Co-Founder & Managing Director at Eventwalas
- General Secretary at Human Values for Peace and Prosperity
- Played in the short movie that explores girls trafficking.
- Works at SALPA Nepal
Avaneesh K. Yadav
- He was first runner up in the National Finance Olympiad held in New Delhi by the National Commodities and Derivatives Exchange in partnership with The Economic Times.
- He had received the Gold Medal for Engineering Excellence at the Johnson Space Centre, NASA in Houston, USA.
- He have been doing Model United Nations Conferences since grade eight. “Model United Nations (MUN) is an academic simulation of a real United Nations Conference with several committees running parallel”.
- He recently moderated the Crisis Committee in the Himalayan International Model United Nations, an MUN which took place in Dhulikhel where participation of around 100 delegates and executive board members from Bangladesh and India of age group 16-25 were presented.
- She was selected as chair of VDC level child club network and later on as chair of Sunwol municipality child club network.
- Advocated and addressed child right issues through local planning, District periodic planning and Balbhela.
- Leading as chair of district coordination Nawalparasi and also actively involved as a member of regional child club network, western region.
- Selected for treasures in national child club network.
- Recently nominated and submitted feedback on draft constitution at national level on behalf of Nepal’s children.
- Also contributed to enroll poor handicapped girl of her community with full scholarship.
- Leading to organize various awareness campaign, rally, street drama to stop child marriage, child labor and to make community, school, municipality, DDC child friendly.
- Won Asian Right Human Right Award
- Biopic Jyoti
- Child Panelist on International Womens Day along with Anil Choying Dolma organized by Unicef Nepal and CCWB Nepal.
- Child Panelist in the National Girls Summit organized by Nepal Government, Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare, UNICEF, UKAID.
- Felicitated by the Country Representative of Unicef Nepal
- Vice President of Nepal, Nand Kishor Poon
- Working as a Board Member of National Child Friendly Local Governance Forum.
- Initiated Nepalese Students Club
- Project Leader/Founder – Women Warriors
- Secretary General – Climates Nepal
- Founder/President – Nepalese Students Club
- Asian Coordinator and Innov’city diggers – Innov’City
- CIMC Leader – COP in Butwal
- Event Manager & SAN GREEN AMBASSADOR – SAN Nepal
- Ravi helped UN to build 3-4 mobile apps as Disaster Response, likewise Aawaz for UNICEF which help in reporting what children did.
- He also made an app for UNDP for the assessment of demolished building during the earthquake and helping the locals to earn by demolishing their own house.
- He has also worked for Japanese Company developing apps on iPhone and also has developed many websites.
- Ravi was able to reach to the world semi-finals in international competition called Imagine Cup in April.
- He won First Prize from Nepal in a category where software tries to solve the problems existing in today’s world.
- Cloud Engineer at Insight Workshop
- Being a tech enthusiast, he is active in technical communities and has been awarded as Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for the contribution towards the communities here in Nepal.
- He has been organizing technical talks, meet-ups, and workshops on monthly basis bringing in experts from the industry.
- He also gives sessions at various technical community events and also writes blogs and articles on different areas.
- Opened Child Club named Child Unity.
- Volunteered 3 months after earthquake.
- Initiated WE TECH campaign to help 1000+ victimized children.
- Studying Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore
- Swastik, an active member of Nepal Scouts and have volunteered in various programs organized by Nepal Olympic Committee, Nepal Junior Red Cross, Central Zoo, DNPWC.
- Participated in various national level competitions which include organizations like CIAA, Nepal Police, Nepal CancerÂ Relief Society, Central Zoo and DNPWC and also the Education Ministy.
- Finalist of Glocal Teen Hero 2015
- Studies Civil Engineering at IOE, Pulchowk Campus
- Initiated a project named “Muskan Nepal” with her sister which aimed at spreading smiles in the faces of many underprivileged.
- Through Muskan they helped a school in Dolakha with ECA materials like- sports accessories, painting brushes crayons, story books etc.
- Abroad study at USA